Thursday, July 10, 2008

Endorsement by "Disgusted of TW"

This is a response from my regular circulation readership, received today.

"It’s taking the trouble to respond to the requirements of your readership that marks you out as a publisher of much greater stature than Murdoch, Black and the lamented (or should that be lamentable?) Murdoch.

I predict a steeply upward circulation graph – I introduced Soni to your site at the week-end, so your readership has already doubled in a few days, a feat not even matched by the Sunday GetsMuchWorse (Express) when they gave away the unabridged DVD of The Sound Of Music (limited edition with introduction by Max Mosley).

Keep up the success – I can see the day when the Times will be restored to responsible ownership – you have all the qualifications (you do live abroad).

I look forward to lunch time amusement with anticipation, even excitement!!!!!!!!

Rgds

Disgusted of TW"

No comments: